Goals

Monday, February 22, 2010

A little better, but still kindof sucks.


Well I sware that Davin knows when his dad is home. For 3 days he didn't act up, no morning witchys that I noticed. But today, again with the screaming! I think its not that there is no witchys, it's more of a distraction thing for me. When Earl is home I have some one to talk to, I'm not worried about getting things done. Or rather I have some one else to keep him quite while I'm doing them. Once again I was vanless today so that was hard. Tomorrow I put my foot down and told the Earl I must, must, must have my van. So I'm going to take Evan to the play park tomorrow around 10am. That way I'm distracted from Davin's witchys and he seems to like it more when he's got something else to distract him as well.

Needless to say I'm looking forward to the 3 month mark. Every thing changes for the better. I'm also looking forward to going back to work, I can get my zen back and get payed for it. I'm also once again looking forward to spring. I can take Evan to the park and not worry so much about packing up both kids to actually go somewhere. Not to mention my garden which is my true love. I've been walking through the seasonal sections at the stores and I can feel the spring itch starting up again. Here's hoping for an early spring, unlike last year when we had snow in May. So much to look forward to, I just wish it would hurry up and get there.

That's it for me ladies. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment