Goals

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Worst Day Ever

Today was the worst mommy day I've ever had!!!!!

1. Davin was up almost all night. I got about 2 hours, then 1 hour of sleep. It was a uber long night, and I'm sooo tired.

2. Davin was awake and fussy almost all day too. He would sleep for about 45 min at a time, then was awake and hungry, grassy or just plain pissed at the world.

3. Of course since most of my day was focused on Davin, Evan was being a grumpy guss too. Mouthy, needy and being just a plain old jerk!

4. My attempt at dinner turned into meat mush, long story, ask me when you see me.

All in all, I cried twice, pulled my hair out once, and hid in the laundry room 5 times to just breath through it. I was so frazeled I felt like getting in my van and driving away! When Earl got home I tuned out for a bit and listened to music, I feel much better now. But I'm not looking forward to another day like that.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a ubber crappy day!! :( Hope today goes better ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete